This article is just an example of the content available to mallowstreet members.
On average over 150 pieces of new content are published from across the industry per month on mallowstreet. Members get access to the latest developments, industry views and a range of in-depth research.
All the content on mallowstreet is accredited for CPD by the PMI and is available to trustees for free.
- What do you need to have in place in order to lead effectively in a crisis?
- What do you wish you had done before and what can you learn from previous mistakes?
- Good leadership means having your house in order. Having ‘muscle memory’. Being resilient. Learning from this crisis to be better prepared for the next. Thinking strategically about the post-crisis situation.
- How to keep my team motivated / effective
- Envisioning what the world would look like after the crisis
- Funding gap/ratio, sponsor covenant
- Liquidity (available collateral, cash, rebalancing, forced selling)
For those who attended, what did you learn this morning and what questions do you still have?
For everyone else, please post your questions and comments below – we will endeavor to get them answered!